Friday, January 5, 2018

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!


Just wanted to stop by and wish you all the best for a happy and healthy 2018.

My presence on social media the last few weeks has been spotty, at best. We are having some family issues right now, and being all cheery and happy in posts is sometimes hard.

But, in the middle of all the stress and chaos in my family life, I did release a new book in the Renegades Series and am working on the next book.

Buy EBook - https://books2read.com/shotatlove

December 15th, 2017, SHOT AT LOVE - Renegades 8 was released. It is a best-friend's sister romance (or specifically, teammate's sister), and you know when it comes to a teammate's sister, she is OFF-LIMITS!

Everyone needs rules to live by, but are they worth giving up your one shot at love?

Luc didn’t mean to fall for his teammate’s little sister. He had no intention of breaking the guy code: sisters were strictly off limits. Luc knew that breaking the rule could not only destroy a friendship but derail his career. And he didn’t think her brother was bluffing.

As soon as Luc found out the gorgeous brunette he’d been eyeing turned out to be his goalie’s sister, he hit the brakes. But then she said those four little words: I don’t date athletes.

Challenge accepted.



Now Luc couldn’t get Kassie out of his mind. She was turning his world upside down. This girl was the Juliet to his Romeo, the jelly to his peanut butter, the queen to his king.

But how could he prove to her that his reputation was a thing of the past? He was ready to do anything in his power to change her mind. He only hoped her brother didn’t kill him in the process.




Luc is sexy, and swoon-worthy, and this friends-to-lovers, slow-burn romance will make you fall head over heels for him. He's cocky and sure of himself, until he finds himself under the spell of the beautiful (and very off-limits) Kassie.



I did find myself in a writing whirlwind in late 2017, and it took me to Renegades 9, BODY CHECKED. I'm hoping to get this book out in early 2018, and follow that up with Renegades 10 by Summer 2018. I have big plans for the new year, and for my Renegades, including a holiday short story at the end of the year.

In BODY CHECKED we will see an original Renegades character that hasn't been around in a while. I think I loved him even more while writing his book then I did when we first met him.

Can you guess who the sexy Renegades player might be??
Stay tuned...

For all things fun and to stay up to date, make sure you join my ICE CREW Reader's Group.


https://www.facebook.com/groups/MelodysIceCrew/

I hope you all had a great holiday season and here's hoping 2018 has good things in store for all of us.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you know?

Did you know that I write two very different types of Romances? My Renegades Series is Spicy & Sweet Sports Romance. Lots of spice heati...