Thursday, March 19, 2020

The World is Closed...until further notice

UGH...
Hi!! How are you handling this social distancing? Honestly, being TOLD I need to stay in is harder than I thought!
I always want a blizzard, where the roads are impassable and everything is shut down so no one can go anywhere. But this is nothing like that. Everything is just like normal, except we are being told to stay in. Well, even to some of us introverts, that makes us want to go out. And when I go out on a normal day, it's just to the grocery store, the Dollar General, or to get coffee at Starbucks. Or the occasional run to Sheets or Taco Bell because my son doesn't want anything that's in the house.
And I am happy sitting at home, but now the school (that is shut down per the state Governor) now shut down the cyber lessons. So my son is doing nothing but x-Box. He does cyber from home, and doesn't need a teacher unless he has a question (hello - email) so I think that is ridiculous making him take a two week break for no reason.
Anyway...
I'm watching my usual Chicago PD all day long, and my soaps from 2-4. So I'm staying occupied. (Seriously, I'll stare at Halstead and Ruzek for 3 weeks straight... that makes me happy!)

My husband is working from home as well. The cats and I are totally thrown off because our normal routine is all screwed up.
But I digress...
Did you hear that Amazon made Kindle Unlimited (KU) FREE for two months?

Story:
https://nypost.com/list/kindle-unlimited-amazon-sale/?fbclid=IwAR2NF16IQJ9In8j07_rpQoaNtuIDXkc8o8ZpCT0JzKfPl1LyyKik9WcXVFo

And TWO of my books are on KU! You can read them for FREE right now during this time of uncertainty and social distancing (or quarantine - but I hope you aren't)

Lattes & Slapshots: https://www.amazon.com/Lattes-Slapshots-Boise-Grizzlies-Book-ebook/dp/B07T2D7GM4




Wanted: Boyfriend for Christmas: https://www.amazon.com/Wanted-Boyfriend-Christmas-Holiday-Book-ebook/dp/B08112VP7N


Stay safe, wash your hands (as if you weren't doing that before) and don't eat too many carbs! (my current challenge) Happy Reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you know?

Did you know that I write two very different types of Romances? My Renegades Series is Spicy & Sweet Sports Romance. Lots of spice heati...