Sunday, December 1, 2019

Look ahead for 2020

If you haven't seen, my first two books in the Renegades Series, UNTIL YOU and SCORE ON ME are now available in KU (Kindle Unlimited).

In December, I will be part of a new release directly into KU. WANTED: Boyfriend for Christmas will drop on December 11th, 2019. It is a sweet holiday romance, and I can't wait for you to read it!

A little more excitement, soon Lattes & Slapshots will be available in KU as well.

The fun keeps coming in 2020 for me and co-author Mary Smith. Be on the look out for the second book in the Holiday Duo - Making a Match (a sweet Valentine's romance), and book two in the Boise Grizzlies Series - Caffeine Rush.

So much fun happening!!

And as far as solo books, you can be on the look out in 2020 for a spin-off of the Renegades Series - The Renegades Legacy Trilogy! I am very excited for this!
Stay tuned so not to miss out on all the fictional fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you know?

Did you know that I write two very different types of Romances? My Renegades Series is Spicy & Sweet Sports Romance. Lots of spice heati...