Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Happy Halloween my friend...

It's October 31st

Happy Halloween!!

I wish I had some photos of the crazy pumpkins that my friend used to carve. His favorite holiday was Halloween. Unfortunately, I don't have any photos of those epic pumpkins or Halloween costumes. Not sure many people do. But I remember the few big parties he had. (I was just a kid) and we lived across the street. Just good clean fun, and it was epic. 

Anything spooky or gory was right up his alley. And if you'd see something online like that, it would remind you of him, and maybe even inspire you to forward it to him.
But, not this year. Not anymore.
So, it's sad to think of all that being over. But I'm sure he's having a boo-tastic Halloween up in heaven, and driving his mother crazy with his antics.
  
My husband always seemed to enjoy Halloween, but we'd never do much decorating. (I'm a Christmas girl myself, and go all out for that) Maybe next year, I'll give him free reign and let him have his fun. Why not? Right?

And yes, I do enjoy the occasional candy corn. But my favorite candy is peanut M&Ms. OR Clark bars. Um, maybe Twix. And Reeses PB Cups. So, maybe I have a few favorites. And it was easier to raid my sons candy bag when he was younger. Now he's too aware of what's in there and what's missing, lol...

I don't do parties and sometimes wish I did, they would be fun. 
But whatever you're doing for Halloween. Enjoy.
Here's one of my favorite hockey player Halloween costumes.

Derrick Pouliot and girlfriend Amanda





But this one is pretty epic... The Fleury's



Feel free to jump on my page and show me some epic costumes, or what you wore!

And last but not least, party hard with the zombies in heaven, my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you know?

Did you know that I write two very different types of Romances? My Renegades Series is Spicy & Sweet Sports Romance. Lots of spice heati...