Wednesday, June 7, 2017

My Readers Are Why I'm Here

Hi!
Just wanted to write a quick little post thanking my readers. You are the reason why I can do what I do. (and I love what I do!) I appreciate you and your support.
We all may be fans of hockey, but fans of different teams. And yet we can all co-exist and still be friends. That's awesome!

I do have a Reader's Group on Facebook if you want to check it out. It's the Renegades Ice Crew.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MelodysIceCrew/

Speaking of hockey, my new release in the Renegades Series is quickly approaching! June 15th is the day BLINDSIDED comes out. This book brings awareness to concussions in sports. It's getting rave reviews from my beta readers and ARC readers, and I can't wait till all of you can read it.
Sam is near and dear to my heart. I hope he will make you feel the same.

So, summer is here. The kids are out of school. That stress is finally out of our lives (for the next three months). I have a backlog of books that I want to read, and of course I need to work on Luc's book too. That is in between all the other things I have going on. Luckily, my husband has been doing a lot of the cooking for dinner since I've been helping with my Grandmother, and on days I'm not doing that I'm trying to write or working on other book related things.

Here's to the beginning of summer, good books, and good friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you know?

Did you know that I write two very different types of Romances? My Renegades Series is Spicy & Sweet Sports Romance. Lots of spice heati...