Monday, May 2, 2016

Hey Guys!

Hey Guys!
I know it's been a while... but I've been busy! I've been writing Renegades 5. It has no title yet though. 5 is about Dominic Zanetti - remember him? He's the goalie along with Kaden O'Conner. He's a flirt, and has lots of tattoos.
I'm currently trying to find the perfect cover photo, and that's not so easy! Once I hear back from this photographer I'm hoping to have a good lead on a photo.
Along with all of this, I've been planning my author signings for 2017, and 2016. I'm doing one in Toledo this October (2016), but I'm also going to one this summer to meet Helena Hunting. Yes, I fangirl over her and her PUCKED Series. Plus dealing with what life throws at me.
I've totally changed my tune about our cat since we originally got him. Now he's my baby. He snuggles with me and I love that. I like to hold him like a little furry baby, lol. What a little doll!
Our puppy is only 5 months old and she's like the size of a full grown small dog. It's a zoo in here when they start wrestling or chasing each other.
Kiddo started cyber school again, because the local public school refused to do anything about bullying. Of course summer is coming up quick. I don't have a release date for R5 yet, but as soon as I do I will post it here.
I don't know who the next book will be about yet, but I'm working on it... :)
Here's the two sweeties...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you know?

Did you know that I write two very different types of Romances? My Renegades Series is Spicy & Sweet Sports Romance. Lots of spice heati...