Monday, March 14, 2016

Angels and Sirens Author Event 2016

Hey guys!
Angels & Sirens Author Event 2016 was this past weekend. It was my very first signing, and I had a blast! It was SO MUCH FUN!
I really had a great time. Mr. Gatto came with me and was an awesome assistant :)
(the ladies love him)

I really didn't expect much, maybe one or two folks stopping by, but I was pleasantly surprised by how many came to my table. Some even bought my books :) So thank you if you were one who stopped by or one that bought one or all three! You folks made my day-seriously. This was all new experiences for me and it all went better than I could've ever imagined.
I even had my first selfie as an author with a reader - yay! And not to forget, I even got a little Pittsburgh Penguins gift from a reader! For me? Really? I'm just a hockey fan, just a girl, and you guys made me feel special-thank you for that.

And the authors that welcomed us into their world were just as great. There was a little bit of craziness on our end of the room, some chocolate being thrown back and forth, lol, but it was all in fun. And really, if you're going to throw something at me, I prefer it be chocolate! Am I right?

Not to forget that I got to meet two ladies (fellow hockey romance authors) that I have been in contact with over the last few months online. It was so nice to finally meet them in person and put a true face with the name. Catherine and Jennifer are really wonderful ladies. We had a blast talking hockey and comparing notes on writing.

I cannot wait until next year and I hope all the same ladies will be back. I'm scouring the internet now to see if I can make any other events!

Here's a few photos. I didn't go around and take tons of photos and didn't even take a selfie of me and Mr. Gatto (#fail). Next time...

Look, I'm official!

Me and my table, swag and giveaways.

Fun swag

More swag and chocolate





Look close, we are in the back of this photo! I'm doing something at my table, and Jennifer Loring is hanging out at her table.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you know?

Did you know that I write two very different types of Romances? My Renegades Series is Spicy & Sweet Sports Romance. Lots of spice heati...