Monday, January 4, 2016

My new blog

Hey All!

Let me preface by saying that I am new to blogging, but one of my New Years Resolutions is to be more active on social media - so here I am!

In December I released Zambonis and Mistletoe - Renegades 4 - A Holiday Romance. It was a cute Christmas read and I hope you all enjoyed it. Christmas is my favorite time of year and it was fun to write about. In this holiday romance we met Rylee and Nick (the GM of the Renegades). 

I am currently working on Renegades 5. It has no title as of now, but it will be about Dominic (Dom) Zanetti, the Renegades back-up goalie. He's kind and sweet, sort of a flirt, and full of tattoos. We met him a bit in Playing the Game. He's quite swoon-worthy, I assure you.

I'm also preparing for my first-ever signing event as an author. Yay me! I've been to two as a reader, and yes, I still do fan girl over other authors. It is March 12th at Latitude 360 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. So many awesome authors will be there!



Here's the Facebook page to the Event: https://www.facebook.com/groups/353482244859112/


And ticket link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/angels-and-sirens-author-signing-at-latitude-360-in-pittsburgh-pa-tickets-17976774015


If you're attending make sure to stop by my table and say hello. I'll have some fun swag but it's first come first serve, so get there early! Hope to see you there.

If you don't already follow me, I have a Facebook page and Twitter.
Facebook: www.facebook.com/AuthorMelodyHeckGatto
Twitter: https://twitter.com/BookChick58

And if you like hockey, reading romance books and really cool people, check out this new Facebook group. I'm part of it, but only as a spectator. But, I know the gals in charge (the refs) and they are super-awesome hockey fans and hockey romance authors!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1698517813704277/?ref=br_tf

See you all on the flip-side!

 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you know?

Did you know that I write two very different types of Romances? My Renegades Series is Spicy & Sweet Sports Romance. Lots of spice heati...