Thursday, September 5, 2019

Who needs geography? Apparently I do.

If you got one of the early copies of Lattes & Slapshots, I feel a need to apologize for something. Somehow a blunder on my part slipped past the editor.
I said Idaho was in the Midwest (because in my mind, that's where it is - seriously.) I am terrible at Geography. I am no world traveler, and haven't ventured outside my East coast.
I'm sick over it getting all the way to print, and I apologize for anyone that it bothered. My bad...I even looked up Idaho to find out things about the area.
For some reason, my mind thinks Idaho potatoes = the Midwest.

Thanks for understanding. I'm going to go crawl back under my rock, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you know?

Did you know that I write two very different types of Romances? My Renegades Series is Spicy & Sweet Sports Romance. Lots of spice heati...