Friday, August 2, 2019

Current porjects

Hello!
I've been in the middle of a creative block for a while now.
But it is also the first time in my writing career that I am working on more than one project at a time.

You've all heard about Lattes & Slapshots that I co-authored with Mary Smith, (and if you haven't, it is available for pre-order now) that is dropping August 29th. And I am SO EXCITED for you to read about Nathan!
Mary and I had so much fun writing Grizzlies Book 1 that we are still working together.

In addition to co-authoring fun, I have my own new project that I'm working on. That is what's been giving me so much trouble. I've been plotting this project for a year now. I'm so excited about it, but I was blocked. It was frustrating. But for some reason, late this week inspiration hit me. And I'm back at it.
I can't give away too much about this project, but I will say it is a spin-off of my Renegades Series.

And while your waiting, I've been promoting my back-list of the Renegades books. So if you missed any, now is a great time to catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you know?

Did you know that I write two very different types of Romances? My Renegades Series is Spicy & Sweet Sports Romance. Lots of spice heati...