Thursday, July 27, 2017

In the Zone with Shot At Love

Finally after months, I'm back in the writing zone!
Only another writer can understand that statement. But know that it's AWESOME!

I haven't felt this excited about writing since I was writing BLINDSIDED. Shot At Love had become a "job", it wasn't fun anymore. That's how I like my writing, fun.
And the fun is back.

I don't know why and I don't know how, but I'm not questioning it.
The last few months I've felt BLAH. Maybe it was a hangover from writing BLINDSIDED? I really did love Sam and Trina and still want to write more of them. But it's been rough...
I don't want to stop writing for anything these past few days. Too bad I do have other responsibilities, like I'm a wife, a mom, I have a dog and cat, I help with my grandmother and I have a small side job. So there are times that I HAVE to pause my writing. Too bad my brain doesn't stop creating! Just tonight I was running in from the kitchen in between stirring the ground meat to add sections that I just worked out in my head to the WIP!

This will be short and sweet, but I had to express my excitement somewhere. Maybe an author will read this and what I'm saying will make perfect sense, lol.
A normal day these last few months have been 0-100 words. The last few days I'm averaging 4K!
That calls for a Starbucks! Well, it will once I finally get to one. lol...
Yay Me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you know?

Did you know that I write two very different types of Romances? My Renegades Series is Spicy & Sweet Sports Romance. Lots of spice heati...